sábado, 21 de julho de 2007

"Troy"


"Paris: Don't be afraid of him.
Helen: I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of tomorrow. I'm afraid of watching you sail away and knowing you'll never come back. Before you came to Sparta, I was a ghost. I walked and I ate and I swam in the sea... I was just a ghost.
Paris: You don't have to fear tomorrow... come with me!
Helen: Don't play with me, don't play.
Paris: If you come, we'll never be safe. Men will hunt us, the gods will curse us, but I'll love you. Until the day they burn my body, I'll love you."

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

" Helen: You love me?! THIS IS SPARTA!!"

Foi só para chatear.. ** :D

rock disse...

tu a fazeres de Helen tens jeitinho...vê lá não lhe apanhes o gosto :p

Mãos de Veludo disse...

opah... para alguém que, como eu, teve Cultura Clássica e estudou APROFUNDADAMENTE a Iliada e A Odisseia... este filme é uma bela banhada... Vale só por ver o Brad Pitt e o Eric Bana de saiaaaa :P

rock disse...

Eu preferia sem ela... :p ups isto não era para dizer :$ aí o 300 está melhor ;) mas pronto revi o "Troy" no fim de semana e gosto da citação, aquelas lamechices do costume...