sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2007

"The Wonder Years"


"Kevin Arnold: I have to ask you something.
Winnie Cooper: What?
Kevin Arnold: I just have to know, if you like me or not. And don’t give me any of that, like me like me stuff.
Kevin Arnold - The Narrator: Well… that was it… a straight forward face to face yes or no question, and I was gonna stand there until I get my answer!
Winnie Cooper: I don’t know…
Kevin Arnold: I don’t know? What do you mean, I don’t know?!
Winnie Cooper: I mean I don’t know! I wish you just leave me alone. I don’t know what I’m doing!
Kevin Arnold- The Narrator: This was something new, I mean, I always figured girls knew exactly what they wanted… they knew, they had a plan, but maybe they was just confused as we were. Isn’t that great? It’s… it’s horrible. They don’t know either, I mean if nobody knows…
Kevin Arnold: You mean you really don’t know?
Winnie Cooper: No! (...)"

The Wonder Years
, Just between you and me… and Kirk and Paul and Carla and Becky, 2º série, 5º episódio.

Sem comentários: