domingo, 13 de maio de 2007

"Prison Break"


Série excelente! E ainda por cima os actores são muito giros, fazem sempre a barba e têm cabelinho rapado o que é que queremos mais? ;)


"Michael: You threw away your flowers.
Sara: Well, like I said, they don’t last.
Michael: I don’t think theyre dead yet.
Sara: I don’t like getting attached to things if I know they won’t last.
Michael: Why are you so cynical?
Sara (sighs): Michael I think there’s cynicism and then there’s realism.
Michael: And there’s optimism. Hope. Faith.
Sara: This coming from an 8-toed guy locked away in a penitentiary.
Michael: Toes are overrated.
Sara: Thank you for trying to make me smile. Not today.
Michael: You never know.
Sara: Were all set. (Michael leaves, dropping an oragami flower on Sara’s desk while her back is turned. She notices it, picks it up and smiles."

Prison Break, 1º série 10º episódio.

1 comentário:

Stormy Mind disse...

Compreendo bem o ponto de vista da Sara...