domingo, 13 de maio de 2007

"Prison Break"


Série excelente! E ainda por cima os actores são muito giros, fazem sempre a barba e têm cabelinho rapado o que é que queremos mais? ;)


"Michael: You threw away your flowers.
Sara: Well, like I said, they don’t last.
Michael: I don’t think they’re dead yet.
Sara: I don’t like getting attached to things if I know they won’t last.
Michael: Why are you so cynical?
Sara (sighs): Michael I think there’s cynicism and then there’s realism.
Michael: And there’s optimism. Hope. Faith.
Sara: This coming from an 8-toed guy locked away in a penitentiary.
Michael: Toes are overrated.
Sara: Thank you for trying to make me smile. Not today.
Michael: You never know.
Sara: We’re all set. (Michael leaves, dropping an oragami flower on Sara’s desk while her back is turned. She notices it, picks it up and smiles."

Prison Break, 1º série 10º episódio.

1 comentário:

Stormy Mind disse...

Compreendo bem o ponto de vista da Sara...